CENTRE-DU-QUÉBEC INDUSTRIAL TRADE SHOW (SIC) : APRIL 26-27, 2017
During this 1st edition of the Salon Industriel du Centre-du-Québec, more than 300 companies were represented by the exhibitors on site during both days of the show. Promotions André Pageau inc. are proud to announce the second edition of the Industrial Trade Show in the Centre-du-Québec region. It will be presented at the Centrexpo Cogeco at Drummondville.
» This second edition will be held on April 26-27, 2017.
ENJOY THE UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS !
Centre-du-Québec is economically diverse and focused around the manufacturing sector.
Five MRC that make up the area around work areas:
- the textiles and clothing,
- the furniture and wood,
- pulp and paper,
- metal products,
- machinery and transport equipment,
- plastic products,
Drummondville is the main city in the region;
- located in the center of economic activity in Quebec,
- geographic location gives it strategic advantages,
- has access to an important industrial structure,
- benefits of specialized and skilled workers within the manufacturing companies,
- performs subcontracting for large North American manufacturers.
Hosting the SIC in the region of Centre-du-Quebec has received very favorable support from important organizations.
2ND APPOINTMENT NOT TO BE MISSED !
The new Industrial Exhibition in Centre-du-Québec (SIC) will be presented as a "Trade Show" in order to offer the best opportunities for actors of the industrial economy of the region.
Whether you are an exhibitor or a visitor, there are many reasons that justify participating in the Show; click and you'll see :