The Estrie Industrial Trade Show: September 20-21, 2017
Since 1987, the Estrie Industrial Trade Show (SIE) has been held every other year in the City of Sherbrooke.
Since 2011, it has been held at the new Sherbrooke Exhibition Center, which offers 60,000 sq. ft. of exhibition floor space.
» In 2017, the 16th edition will be held on September 20-21, 2017.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF UNIQUE BUSINESS ADVANTAGES !
The City of Sherbrooke possesses the characteristics of a large urban, administrative and industrial center:
- offers a highly diversified manufacturing sector, focusing on the production of value-added products; **
- is working at becoming a major innovation hub on a global scale; **
- offers a dynamic business environment at competitive prices; *
- demonstrates leadership in the field of green technologies. **
The City of Sherbrooke is future-focused and all prospects concerning development and expansion are possible. Why not seize the opportunity?
The Estrie region's advantageous location in the southern part of the Province of Quebec benefits the City of Sherbrooke in several ways :*
- easy access to the city and exhibition center; (1)
- direct routes to major cities in Quebec, Ontario and the U.S.; (2)
- quick access to airports, rail lines and deepwater ports; (3)
A FORUM OF CHOICE
With its unique formula, the Estrie Industrial Trade Show (SIE) is able to meet participants' needs.
Whether you are an exhibitor or a visitor, there are many reasons that justify participating in the Show; click and you'll see :
(1) Sherbrooke is located at the intersection of highways 10 and 55. *
(2) Highway 10: Montreal, Ontario, Western Canada. Highway 55: Quebec City, the U.S. (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and other major hubs of the eastern United States) *
(3) Airports: Sherbrooke is only a 90-minute drive from the Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport (YUL) in Montreal, and a two-hour drive from the Burlington International Airport in Vermont (U.S.). There is also the possibility of arriving at the Sherbrooke Airport by private or chartered flights from all destinations in North America.
Rail lines: 3 rail lines in Sherbrooke connect with the Canadian National and Canadian Pacific railways: the Saint Lawrence and Atlantic Railroad (SLQ), the Montreal, Maine and Atlantic Railway, and the Quebec Central Railway (QCR).
Port facilities: the deepwater ports of Becancour and Montreal are located 90 minutes away from Sherbrooke. *
* Entrepreneurship and investing: business environment, Sherbrooke Innopole, http://sherbrooke-innopole.com/en/entrepreneurship-and-investing/business-environment/
** Regional Studies, Vol.7, region 5, Estrie administrative region, Sept. 2011, Desjardins Economic Studies www.desjardins.com/economie